Matumbi music in the air guide us
Glitterbeat is proud to announce the release of “At Least Wave Your Handkerchief At Me: The Joys and Sorrows of Southern Albanian Song” by Saz’iso, a group of virtuoso musicians and legendary singers assembled by veteran producer Joe Boyd (Pink Floyd, Nick Drake, Cubanismo, Songhai) and his co-producers, Edit Pula and Andrea Goertler, and recorded by Grammy-winning engineer Jerry Boys (Buena Vista Social Club, Ali Farka Touré, Orchestra Baobab).
At the age of 21, he moved to America and soon released a 5-song EP titled “Home” while on a month-long tour supporting Ronan Keating. With “Selene” being the standout track on the EP, Metaxas shifted gears with the February 2017 release of the downtempo electro-folk track “Walk”, garnering praise and earning a spot on the popular Spotify playlist “Fresh Finds”.
In April, 1966, LP label perimeter print was modified to include the word Canada in parenthesis. Between April 4, 1966 (Matt Monro LP 6157) and June 6, 1966 ( Hollies LP 6152), the «brackets» were being introduced while some LPs were still being issued using up old label stock with no brackets).
- New York Dolls New York Dolls Too Much Too Soon
- Della Reese Black Is Beautiful
- Chosen Few Ohh I Want You Baby
- Krzysztof Komeda Cul De Sac Original Sound Track From The Compton Production
- Linda Jones Your Precious Love
- Liquid Smoke Hard To Handle Let Me Down Easy
- Tonto Irie Every Posse Get Ready
- Martha And The Vandellas Ill Have To Let Him Go
- OCSmith For Once In My Life
- Clare Fischer Salsa Picante Machaca
- Loose Joints Tell You Today
- Vernon Cheely Get To The Point Dont Lead Me On
- MX 80 Sound Out Of The Tunnel
- Lucio Battisti Una Triste Jornada
- Meat Puppets Up On The Sun
- Joni Mitchell Ladies Of The Canyon
- Bill Monroe And His Blue Grass Boys Bluegrass Ramble
- Aureus Goin Up
- Sorrows Take A Heart
- The Vamps Disco Blood