Mina eclisse twist
Based on your feedback we are improving the member login section of this website. We can’t wait to show you the new and improved member area, coming soon.
A woman disappears during a Mediterranean boating trip. During the search, her lover and her best friend become attracted to each other.
Mina's TV appearances in 1959 were the first for a female rock and roll singer in Italy. Her loud syncopated singing earned her the nickname Queen of Screamers .  The public also labeled her the Tiger of Cremona for her wild gestures and body shakes. When she turned to light pop tunes , Mina's chart-toppers in West Germany in 1962 and Japan in 1964 earned her the title of the best international artist in these countries.    Mina's more refined sensual manner was introduced in 1960 with Gino Paoli 's ballad " This World We Love In ", which charted on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1961.
- Manu Dibango Pata Piya Abele Dance 85 Remix
- Jeremy Steig Legwork
- Debby Blackwell Once You Got Me Going
- Cheb Khaled Hada Raykoum
- Snafu Snafu
- Paul Chambers 3 John Coltrane High Step
- Terry King I Want You Back
- G L Crockett Every Good Bye Aint Gone Watch My 32
- John Cooper Clarke Innocents EP
- Chustz Powell The Word
- Various 4 Twist Originaux
- Jan Cremer Oh Nederland
- Luis Alberto Spinetta Solo El Amor Puede Sostener
- Louis Neefs Een Verliefde Vrouw Zegt Alles Met Haar Ogen
- Atomic Rooster Atomic Rooster
- Gene Ammons Sonny Stitt With Jack McDuff Soul Summit
- Images In Vogue Educated Man
- Jackie Fountains Love Time Bad Girl
- Kiss I Was Made For Lovin You Rock And Roll All Nite
- Bunny Wailer Back To School